Damages: فصل 1
The first season of the FX legal drama series Damages premiered on July 24, 2007 and concluded on October 23, 2007. It consisted of thirteen episodes. Damages was created by brothers Todd and Glenn Kessler along with Daniel Zelman, each of whom served as executive producers and contributed seven scripts for the season, including the premiere and the finale.
Most of the season follows two different timelines. The primary timeline begins with Ellen Parsons’ recruitment by Patty Hewes to “Hewes & Associates” and follows proceedings of a class action lawsuit against Arthur Frobisher by his former employees, whom Patty represents. The initial episodes follow Patty’s attempts to capture potential witness Gregory Malina through Katie Connor. The arc further details Malina’s involvement with Frobisher’s lawyer Ray Fiske and the pressure Patty brings to bear on Fiske on Malina’s subsequent death.
The narrative includes multiple flashforwards of the alternative timeline, set approximately six months after Ellen’s appointment, until both timelines converge in the penultimate episode of the season. The alternative timeline details the attack on Ellen, her arrest for the murder of her fiancé David Connor, and the subsequent murder investigation.
- 1-1Get Me a Lawyer Jul 24, 2007
- 1-2Jesus, Mary and Joe Cocker Jul 31, 2007
- 1-3And My Paralyzing Fear of Death Aug 07, 2007
- 1-4Tastes Like a Ho-Ho Aug 14, 2007
- 1-5A Regular Earl Anthony Aug 21, 2007
- 1-6She Spat at Me Sep 04, 2007
- 1-7We Are Not Animals Sep 11, 2007
- 1-8Blame the Victim Sep 18, 2007
- 1-9Do You Regret What We Did? Sep 25, 2007
- 1-10Sort of Like a Family Oct 02, 2007
- 1-11I Hate These People Oct 09, 2007
- 1-12There's No 'We' Anymore Oct 16, 2007
- 1-13Because I Know Patty Oct 23, 2007